Professional Certificate: Data-Informed Territory Management
A Four-Week, Online Course from NACAC
Starting December 2, 2022
Work Smarter, Not Harder
This four session course, held via Zoom, focuses on the use of data analysis to achieve recruitment objectives. Emerging professionals who participate in this course will use an applied approach to better understand the role of the admissions office in meeting institutional objectives.
Areas covered include:
- Interpret recruitment data and enrollment funnel metric
- Utilize outside sources of data to reveal market insights
- Apply data storytelling best practices
- Unlock good decision-making throughout the recruitment cycle by establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- For learners, these basic data analysis tactics are ones that can be applied to several different functions as they advance through their admissions career. For institutions or supervisors, this course is an opportunity to reinforce a data-informed culture within their staff, build skills to leverage institutional data, and achieve new student enrollment goals.
Registering 4 or more staff? Contact CustomerService@nacacnet.org to get a 25% discount!
Data-informed Territory Management is part of NACAC's ongoing Strategic Data series partnership with Salesforce.org