NACAC Financial Aid 101: Fundamentals of Financial Aid E-Learning Course
The course is divided into eight modules and covers:
* Types of financial aid
* Creating a financial aid package
* The expected family contribution
* Financial aid award letters
* How to create smart consumers in the financial aid process
* Special circumstances affecting financial aid
* How to find, research, and compete for scholarships.
The course takes approximately 2½ hours to complete. Participants receive 2½ continuing education clock hours.
Site-wide licenses and bulk discounts are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.