Date: Tuesday, January, 12
Time: 2- 3 PM ET
FAFSA completion is down -20% because of COVID disruptions. Going Merry, a financial aid platform used by students and counselors at 1 in 3 high schools, has built a tool to simplify the FAFSA. The first 100 schools using it have seen their completion rate increase this year.
It uses simple questions with helpful tips so students don’t get stuck and offers students and parents live customer service for additional support. Counselors have a dashboard with real-time stats on their students’ progress through each section and question of the FAFSA and districts can monitor completion rates across their high schools.
- Help students complete the FAFSA in a remote learning environment
- Track students’ FAFSA progress real-time and question-by-question
- Help parents and students access live support on FAFSA
- Increase your FAFSA completion rate
- Charlie Maynard, CEO, Going Merry
*This webinar is sponsored by Going Merry and is a part of NACAC's Industry Insights webinar series.