Date: Thursday, January, 21
Time: 2- 3 PM ET
Student loans are a top concern for students and their families as they embark on their college journey. According to the Institute for College Access & Success, more than six in ten college seniors graduated with student loan debt in 2019, and the average debt amount was $28,950. Join AccessLex Institute® as we examine the current student debt landscape, review the federal policy proposals related to student loans and discuss the options borrowers have for repayment and loan forgiveness.
After this session, participants will:
- Understand the current trends in student borrowing and debt;
- Identify the federal policy proposals related to student loans that currently exist
- Understand the options that student loan borrowers have for repayment and loan forgiveness.
- Jennifer M. Schott, AFC® , Managing Director, AccessLex Center for Education and Financial Capability®
- Ashley Norwood, AFC®, Regional Manager, Northeast, AccessLex Institute
*This webinar is sponsored by AccessLex Institute and is a part of NACAC's Industry Insights webinar series.